1. Explore or hike around the property or into the park. Take a snack to the peak and look over Evergreen, and Evergreen Lake.
2. Take a scenic drive on Highway 103 to Mount Evans, or over to Georgetown and grab a Beau Jo’s pizza.
3. Drive over to Central City and gamble for a few hours. The buffet at the Lodge is pretty good! And we hear the restaurant at the mountain Casino across the street is supposed to be really good.
4. Drive down to LODO and walk around. Check out the shops and of course, the restaurants. It’s all about the food, isn’t it?
5. Spend an evening Colorado Style, drive over to “The Bucksnort” in Pine for a Friday or Saturday night. Very rustic, very mountain, and Very Unpretentious! They have good food (basic menu), good entertainment, and a LOT of character. Be sure to call ahead to be sure they're open!!
6. Visit Downtown Evergreen, wander through the shops, and walk around the Lake. Look in the Evergreen Gallery. The owner only displays Colorado Artists!
7. Visit Golden, CO and the Coors Brewery! I hear they give samples!
8. Drive down Highway 73 from the light in Evergreen to the town of Morrison. It’s a beautiful drive, and there are great shops and restaurants waiting there for you! Check out Red Rocks while you're there.
9. Explore Red Rocks Amphitheatre. It is truly amazing! Don't miss the museum!
10. If you enjoy shopping at Malls, visit Park Meadows Mall at I25 and C470. It has everything, and it’s a beautiful Mall! The Cheesecake Factory is there, and P F Chang’s as well. Can you tell we like to eat?
11. Visit the REI Store downtown. It is their hallmark store, and you probably won’t see another one with this much in it!
12. Bass Pro Outdoor World on the east side of I25 off of I70, and other major stores.
13. Visit Breckenridge! It’s only an hour away. It’s our favorite place to ski and snowboard! Even in the summer, there are all kinds of things to do and see there.
14. Drive up Upper Bear Creek Road. The homes are amazing! Go at night and during the day.
15. There's a wonderful Zoo in Denver and an Aquarium too!
16. Visit Glenwood Springs! It's a natural hot springs that's a public pool size, fresh hot water running continuously! It's especially outstanding in the winter, in the snow, when you can see nothing but steam rising. Sometimes it's impossible to see the person right beside you!
17. Visit Heritage Square in Golden! Zip lines, Alpine slides, all sorts of rides, go karts, boats!!!
18. Elk Meadow Off Leash Dog Park - over 3 miles of trails to share with your best 4 legged friends!
There’s so much to do and see and never enough time.
Remember, you can always come back!